Monday, February 17, 2014

Comfort Angels updated and refined directions


Follow my link to my NEW PDF file for developing these comfort angels. I provide links to the poem, photo, and detailed info on making the angel and the card which has a magnetic back and can be placed on refrigerators - or any metallic surface.

Never worry about an angel not turning out perfect, or just the way you envisioned it. I let my heart guide my hands as I knead the clay. Sometimes they turn out a little "goofy" looking, sometimes elegant. But I feel that there is someone for everyone and there each little angel has been made for a special someone. 

If you have any questions concerning these little heavenly ones, just me through my website or comment on this blog.

I would love to see all your creations. Let's get these angels out there. We all have a lot of hugs to give.